Mineral and natural
Mineral makeup is made of 100% natural ingredients from minerals such as zinc, kaolin, titanium dioxide or mica. It therefore does not contain silicone. Eyeshadow, blush, foundation, lipstick, eyeliner ... all these products are now available in powder rather than compact as conventional products. The highlight of mineral makeup is its ability to leave skin clean, moisturized and glowing. It is more prone to imperfections, including small unsightly pimples or acne. Thanks to minerals it contains, mineral makeup can illuminate the complexion, to filter sunlight and treat or hide imperfections. Moreover, it does not cause irritation or allergy.
Acne skin succumbs to mineral makeup
Women with acne know well, it is preferable to opt for " noncomedogenic " cosmetics, ie which does not clog the pores of the skin, hence the interest of mineral makeup . Because, as recalled by the dermatologist Nina Roos, " some foundations do not allow the skin to breathe and thus promote acne lesions " unlike mineral makeup powder ( if they do not contain oil phase ) , leaving breathe the epidermis.
Mineral makeup is good news for many women who had given up makeup because of their skin problems . Now , " they can finally now disguised ! Light texture minerals does not emphasize the imperfections of their skin but gives the impression of a more even complexion ," says Sophie Ifrah . But beware, this is not either a miracle cure " mineral makeup and will protect the skin to allow it to heal , but a system of appropriate care is necessary," continued the Director Jane France Iredale .
How to use?
Mineral makeup For Acne Prone Skin is practical and easy to use. For the foundation, apply a small amount on the face by making light circular movements.Must start with the T-zone or nose, chin and forehead then stretch across the face. If we hide small imperfections, simply use a small brush; should not be tempted to put too much powder. Rather we must remove excess powder on the brush to get the desired result.You can also apply a shade darker than your natural skin tone for a healthy glow mineral powder.
What are the Benefits of Mineral Makeup for Acne Prone Skin?
- Mineral makeup provides excellent sun protection
- Mineral makeup is 100% hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic.
- Mineral makeup does not irritate your skin.
- Mineral makeup is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin hyper.
- Mineral makeup has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mineral makeup is water resistant
- Mineral makeup does not promote the growth of bacteria.
- Mineral makeup makes your skin healthier.
- Mineral makeup is long lasting and does not leak.
- Mineral makeup is free of chemicals
- Mineral makeup provides flawless, long-lasting coverage.
- Mineral makeup soothes and mitiga redness rosacea and acne.
- Mineral makeup is light is avoids look "flour"
- Dermatologists and Surgeons recommend mineral makeup.
- Mineral Makeup provides a feeling of lightness.
- Mineral makeup evens the complexion.
- Mineral makeup is easy to apply
- Mineral makeup allows your skin to breathe.
- Mineral makeup gives you a younger look.
- Mineral makeup is ideal for all skin types; fat, hyper sensitive ..
- Mineral makeup offers a more natural and healthy look.
Mineral foundation powder that is formed, silky smooth like silk giving your skin a natural glow.
Contains pure and gentle minerals that unify your complexion with a transparent cover for a natural and healthy look.
This product is a finely ground composed entirely of natural active components containing 15 amino acid powder.