Acne No More.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Filled Under:

Best Primer For Acne Prone Skin


In last article, we have take a look together to Best Foundation For Acne-Prone Skin, Now we go together to look at The Best Primer For Acne Prone Skin.
As we know ,primer is a voluntary step in everyday makeup application it means not obligatory !
so after a case study that i have made it, finally I find the 3 Best Primer for Acne-Prone Skin,
you should just taking one extra step each day to use a makup primer for Acne-Prone will not only save your skin but help you to create that wonderful and flawless face you desire and you love. ( I Assure that, be sure )


Review:
From: Nico ( Atlanta, GA)
Ever since I bought this product about a month ago, I've been wondering what on earth has been making my skin feel so much smoother and break-out free. I don't have problematic acne, but my oily t-zone and eyebrow area almost always had some sort of mini-zit formation popping up. Now that I've been using this primer, I have no breakouts, not even on days when I am horrible and fall asleep in my makeup. I'll still have smooth skin when I'd usually be able to guarantee waking up with new zits. Not very mattifying for me personally, however I have yet to find a primer that completely tackles that issue. I will definitely be re-purchasing this bad boy, and I can't believe I hadn't tried it sooner.





Review:
From: Ashleigh linn
don't really think it does much to color correct. It does have a sort of a light colored layer it leaves on your face that helps your foundation blend in. Also it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. Doesn't break me out and is not oily.



Review
From: Marla Grace
I have been using this primer for about 8 years. I first discovered it from a friend. I would borrow hers and put it on when I didn't want to wear makeup (it was my last year of college, so lots of no makeup days!). I loved how it evened out my complexion and made my face look airbrushed. Fast forward eight years, and I'm still using it! I don't use it everyday. I use it on days when I know I need my makeup to stay on for over 10 hours. I also use it in the winter when my skin is dry. This helps my skin accept the makeup. My favorite time to use it is in the summer for no makeup days! Just be sure to let it dry for a few minutes before putting on your makeup. It's perfect for when you just want to wear powder and not a lot of foundation.





0 comments:

Post a Comment